This document establishes the General Conditions of Use of the website moreholiday.es, company whose registered data are shown below:
Carrer Riu Güell 58 (Edifici CINC)
17001 – Girona
1. These legal conditions regulate the use and conditions of access to the website https://www.moreholiday.es (hereinafter the “site”), website owned by Josep Mª Rovirola, under the name Moreholiday S.L. (hereinafter “company”), duly registered.
2. The use or access to this site implies that you (hereinafter “user”) acknowledge that you have read and understood these legal conditions of use, and agree to comply with them in full.
3. If you, as a user, do not agree with any of these conditions, you must stop accessing this site.
Ownership of the Site.
1. In accordance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 and other applicable legislation, we inform you that this website https://www.moreholiday.es is owned by Josep Mª Rovirola with CIF number B55358147 under the trade name Moreholiday S.L, duly registered.
2. This company has its registered office at carrer Riu Güell 58 (Edifici CINC) Oficina A19.
17001 – Girona
3. You can contact Moreholiday S.L. by telephone on +34 972.941.643 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
4. Unless expressly stated otherwise, communications with Moreholiday S.L. can be made by ordinary mail to the physical address indicated or by e-mail. The company will contact the user by e-mail, at the address in its possession or provided to it in this regard.
Operation of the site.
1. Moreholiday S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time, unilaterally and without prior notice to its users, the contents, structure, operation or access conditions of this site.
2. Nevertheless, users of the site are aware and accept that some of the information contained therein may be incorrect, incomplete or outdated, or contain typographical errors. Moreholiday S.L. reserves the right to update the content of this site and shall not be liable for any failure to update the information.
3. Likewise, Moreholiday S.L. reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, access to this site in order to carry out maintenance, updating, improvement or repair operations.
4. It is forbidden for the user to use this website to send, transmit or publish any unlawful, threatening, slanderous, libellous, defamatory, propagandistic, scandalous, obscene, pornographic, or any other material that could give rise to civil or criminal liability in accordance with the applicable legislation, for which the user will be responsible in any case.
5. Moreholiday S.L. does not guarantee that this website or the servers that host it are free of viruses and other potentially harmful software, nor the availability, continuity, usability and infallibility of the operation of this site, its services or its contents, nor the legality, reliability or usefulness of the information and content provided by third parties through this site.
6. In general, this website may only be used by individuals and legal entities with sufficient legal capacity in accordance with the applicable legislation. Exceptionally, minors who have obtained prior authorisation from their parents or legal guardians, who will be responsible for the use made of the site by the minor in their care, may use the site.
User behaviour. Prohibitions.
1. The use of the contents and services offered by Moreholiday S.L. will be at the sole risk and responsibility of the user.
2. The company does not assume any obligation or commitment to verify or monitor the content and information entered by users.
3. The user undertakes to use the website and all its contents and services in a diligent manner, always in accordance with the Law, good customs and these general conditions, always maintaining respect for other users.
4. Likewise, the user undertakes to make appropriate use of the materials and information contained on the website, not undertaking them to carry out illegal or criminal activities, which infringe the rights of third parties, or which infringe the regulations on intellectual and industrial property, or any other applicable legal regulation, being the only responsible before Moreholiday S. L and third parties for non-compliance with the provisions herein.
5. The user undertakes not to transmit, introduce, disseminate or make available to third parties, any kind of material and information contrary to law, morality, public order and these general conditions of use.
6. In any case, the user must always provide truthful information that does not lead to any kind of confusion, as well as correct identification data, and never supplanting third parties or on their behalf.
7. In relation to the infringement of any irregularity, remember that the IP address of your computer is recorded by simple access to our website.
Protected areas of the website.
1. In general, access to Moreholiday S.L. services does not require the user to subscribe or register.
2. The use of certain services may be conditional on the prior acquisition of a personal account through the user’s registration. This registration will be carried out in the manner expressly indicated on the website.
3. This site may contain restricted access areas, protected by identifiers and passwords or other security mechanisms. The user will not attempt to access these restricted access areas unless duly authorised by Moreholiday S.L., nor will he/she attempt to defraud or manipulate the protection mechanisms established for it.
4. The user who has been authorised by Moreholiday S.L. to access any of these protected areas will be exclusively responsible for keeping in strict secrecy, and not disclose to third parties, the identifiers, passwords and other security methods that Moreholiday S.L. has at its disposal to access the protected areas. The user will therefore be solely responsible for any damage resulting from not keeping the aforementioned security mechanisms secret.
The user is informed that any unauthorised attempt to access the restricted areas of this site may be subject to civil and/or criminal liability.
Intellectual and industrial property.
1. All the contents of the site, including, but not limited to, trademarks, logos, graphics, images, sound and video files, software, programming code, texts, icons, and the names identifying services (hereinafter “the materials”) are the property of Moreholiday S. L and are protected by current legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights.
2. The user’s access to this site does not imply any kind of waiver, transfer or assignment, in whole or in part, of these property rights, for this reason, access to these contents or elements does not grant, for this reason, access to these contents or elements does not grant the user, under any circumstances, the possibility of copying, selling, modifying, reproducing, publishing, ceding, transmitting or creating new products or services derived from the information and elements contained herein.
3. It is for this reason that the user of this site may not, except with the express prior written authorization of Moreholiday S.L., copy, distribute, download, modify, delete, erase, alter, publish, transmit, or otherwise exploit the materials contained therein.
4. The user does not acquire any rights or licenses in relation to the service or the elements contained therein, except for the limited right to use the service in accordance with the applicable conditions. You may only use the contents or elements that you access through the services of Moreholiday S.L. for your own use and needs, and you undertake not to carry out, either directly or indirectly, any commercial exploitation of the services, materials, elements or information obtained through them.