This document establishes the General Conditions of Use of the website moreholiday.es, a company whose data is recorded below:
Riu Güell 58 (Edifici CINC) Office A19.
17001 – Girona
1. According to the provisions of the law on protection of personal data, Moreholiday S.L. informs the user of the existence of a data file containing personal data that users enter into the site. Moreholiday S.L. is responsible for this file.
2. The personal data provided to us by the user is necessary for sending orders and generating invoices. The absence of this data will lead to the automatic cancelling of orders. When registering on the page, the user agrees to provide valid personal data, data which enables Moreholiday S.L. to provide the service and the correct identification of the registered user, as well as send information and advertising about the different products and offers which Moreholiday S.L. may have on its website.
3. The user and the owner of the data is informed and gives their unequivocal consent, that by filling in various forms, their personal data will be incorporated in the automated files of Moreholiday S.L. in order to provide and offer our services and keep the user updated about products offered.
4. Users guarantee the authenticity of all data communicated via https://www.moreholiday.esand will update the information given to Moreholiday S.L., so that it reflects at all times their real situation, and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made, and for any damage caused to Moreholiday or third parties as a result.
5. Acceptance of this legal notice implies that users give their express consent to Moreholiday S.L. to send them advertising, promotional or commercial e-mails or any other means of communication in the terms established in Law 34/2002, on the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. If users are not interested in receiving this type of communication, they can contact Moreholiday S.L. at the above-mentioned address or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, expressing their will.
6. Moreholiday S.L.agrees to comply with its obligation to secrecy as regards personal data and the duty to keep it confidential. For this purpose, it shall take all reasonable security measures provided by law to prevent alteration, loss or unauthorised access.
7. Users may exercise their rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose their personal data under the terms established in the legislation in force, or through or at Moreholiday S.L.
1. “Cookies” are text files that the servers hosting websites send to their users’ browsers. Cookies cannot run and cannot contain viruses and can only be read by the server that hosts the website.
2. This site requires the use of “Cookies” to function properly.
Information provided by the users.
1. This website may contain forums, chat rooms, spaces for uploading photos and other mechanisms by which the users can express their opinions and exchange electronic files. The information, communications and files sent via these rooms and forums, along with e-mail addresses and other communications disclosed by users, shall not be considered confidential material.
2. When the users transmit or post any information on this website, they thereby grant Moreholiday S.L.authorisation to use said information, including, but not limited to, the use, reproduction, transmission, publication and delivery of said information for any purpose, including publishing or disseminating it.
3. Moreholiday S.L.does not assume any responsibility for the content of the information or communications sent by the users via these areas.
4. All opinions written by the users are controlled by the marketing team. If any opinions received infringe the law, or ethical or moral standards (abusive publicity, libel, insults, comments not related to the context….), Moreholiday S.L. reserves the right to reject or modify such opinions.
Exclusion of guarantees and Responsibility.
1. All the information contained in this website is provided “as is”, without Moreholiday S.L. making guarantees of any kind, either express or implied, relating to the accuracy, reliability and integrity of this website. Moreholiday S.L. does not make any guarantee, either express or implied, including but not limited to, guarantees for non-compliance of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
2. Moreholiday S.L. does not guarantee that this website, or the servers which host it, are free from virus and other types of potentially harmful software.
3. Moreholiday S.L. does not guarantee the availability, continuity, utility and infallibility of the operation of this site, its services or its content. Neither does it guarantee the reliability or usefulness of the information and content provided by third parties through this site. Although Moreholiday S.L. makes every reasonable effort to guarantee the availability, access, continuity and infallibility of the operation and of its services, Moreholiday S.L. does not guarantee the same, since they may be interfered with by many factors outside its control.Therefore, it will not be liable (to the limits established by the law in force), for damages of any kind caused to the user as a result of the said unavailability, failure of access and lack of continuity.
Limitation of Responsibility.
1. Moreholiday S.L. is not responsible in any way for any direct or indirect damage, lost profits or loss of data and/or customers resulting from the use by the user or the inability to use this website.
2. This site may contain hypertext links and references to other sites and web pages that cannot be controlled by Moreholiday S.L. In such cases, Moreholiday is not responsible for the content that may appear on these pages.
3. The user expressly agrees to leave exempt Moreholiday S.L. from any liability for the actions or omissions based on the content on this site.
4. The user understands and expressly agrees that any content, software or any other material that they download or otherwise obtain through this site is at their own risk, and that as the user, they will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data caused to their computer systems.
5. Moreholiday S.L. has taken all reasonable measures to ensure that the information contained in this site is correct. However, users of the site agree to know that some of the information contained in this site may be inaccurate, incomplete or outdated, or may contain errors.
Right to exclusion and partial nullity.
1. Moreholiday S.L. reserves the right to suspend, remove, or disallow the use of all or any of the website services to any user without prior notice, if in its sole discretion, and in any circumstance, the user was making incorrect use of the service.
2. If a competent court finds that any provision contained in these legal conditions is illegal or invalid, such provision shall be excluded if legally required. The user expressly agrees that the remaining non-excluded provisions shall not be modified, and remain in full force.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction.
1. This site is located and operated from Spain. All matters relating to this site are governed by Spanish law and subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Spain, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law. In cases where the user does not have the status of consumer or is resident outside of Spain Moreholiday S.L. and the user will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Girona, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.
2. If users decides to use or visit this site from outside Spain, they should remember that they do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Duration and Review.
1. Although the legal relationship between Moreholiday S.L. and the user, arising from access and use of the website is considered to be valid for an indefinite period, it shall be considered terminated when the company changes these current conditions. When the company announces that these general conditions have been changed, and the user accesses and uses the website’s services and content, it shall be deemed that a new legal relationship has begun between the two parties, which shall be of an equally indefinite period.
2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the company Moreholiday S.L. is entitled to suspend, discontinue or terminate unilaterally at any time and without prior notice or just cause, the provision of any services offered.
3. Moreholiday S.L. reserves the right to review, unilaterally and without notice, these conditions of use at any time. The revised conditions will take effect once they are published on this site. If users habitually use this site, they should check the conditions regularly, and should not access the site if they consider any of the revised conditions to be unacceptable.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which you are sent cookies and which processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third party cookies.
There is also a second classification depending on the length of time they are stored in the customer’s browser, either session cookies or persistent cookies.
Lastly, there is another classification with five types of cookies depending on the purpose of processing the data obtained through the cookies: technical cookies, customisation cookies, statistical analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioural advertising cookies.
Cookies used on the web
Below we identify the cookies which are being used on this portal, their type and their function:
The web page moreholiday.es uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service developed by Google, which measures and analyses the browsing of web pages. You can see 4 cookies of this service in your browser. According to the types described above, these are own cookies, session cookies and statistical analysis cookies. You can find more information about them and how to block the use of these cookies on www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
Through the web analysis, no information is obtained about your personal data guaranteeing privacy protection of the people browsing the web. The information obtained is about the number of users who access the web, the number of pages seen, the frequency and repetition of the visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal used, or the city where your IP address is assigned. This information makes it possible to provide a better and more suitable service by this portal.
Information about the Cookies Policy is shown in the lower part of any portal page every time a session is started.
On receiving this information, the following actions can be taken:
- AcceptThis notice will not be seen again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
- Change your configuration.You can obtain more information about what cookies are, find out the Cookies Policy of es and change the configuration of your browser. However, this will not stop the notice about cookies being shown when accessing new pages on the portal.
How to change the configuration of the cookies
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies of moreholiday.es or any other web page, using your browser. Each browser operates in a different way. The “Help” function will show you how to do this.
- Internet Explorer: microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”