This document establishes the General Conditions of Use of the website moreholiday.es, a company whose data is recorded below:
Riu Güell 58 (Edifici CINC) Office A19.
17001 – Girona
1. These legal terms and conditions regulate the use of and access to the website (hereinafter, the “site”), website owned by Josep Maria Rovirola and under the name Moreholiday S.L. (hereinafter “the Company”), duly registered.
2. Browsing or accessing this site implies that you (hereinafter “the User”) acknowledge that you have read and understood these legal terms and conditions of use, and agree to comply with each and every one of them.
3. If you as the User are not in agreement with any of these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our website.
Ownership of the Site.
1. In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July and other applicable legislation, we inform you that this website is owned by Jose Maria Rovirola with CIF number B55358147 under the trade name Moreholiday S.L., duly registered.
2. This entity has its registered office in Calle Riu Güell 58 (Edifici CINC) Office A19.
(CP. 17001 – Girona)
3. You can contact Moreholiday S.L.using the telephone number +34 972 941 643 or at the e-mail address .
4. Unless otherwise agreed, all communications with Moreholiday S.L. can be carried out by ordinary mail at the physical address indicated above or by e-mail. The company will contact the user by e-mail, at the address in our possession or given to us.
Operation of the site.
1. Moreholiday S.L.reserves the right to change, at any time, unilaterally and without prior notice to its users, the content, structure, operation or terms of access of this site.
2. However, the users of the site are aware and accept that some of the information contained in it may be incorrect, incomplete or outdated, or contain typographical errors. Moreholiday S.L. reserves the right to update the content of this site and will not be held responsible for any failure to update information.
3. Likewise Moreholiday S.L. reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, access to this site to undertake site maintenance, updates, improvements or repairs.
4. The user is prohibited from using this site for posting, transmitting or publishing any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, propagandist, scandalous, obscene or pornographic material, or any other material that may result in civil or criminal liability under the applicable legislation, actions for which the user in all casesshall be solely responsible.
5. Moreholiday S.L. does not guarantee that this website or its servers are free from virus and other types of potentially harmful software. Neither does it guaranteethe availability, continuity, utility and infallibility of the performance of this site, its services or its content; or the application, reliability or usefulness of the information and content provided by third parties through this site.
6. Generally speaking, this site can be used only by natural or legal persons with legal capacity under the applicable legislation. On an exceptional basis this site may be used by minors who have obtained previous permission from their parents or legal tutors, who shall be held responsible for the use of this site by the minor in their charge.
User behaviour. Prohibitions.
1. Use of the contents and services offered by Moreholiday S.L. will be under the sole responsibility of the usersand at their own risk.
2. The Company does not assume any duty or obligation to verify or monitor the content and information introduced by the users.
3. The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and all its content and services, in full compliance with the law, good customs, and these conditions of use, and to maintain due respect to other users.
4. Likewise, the user agrees to make appropriate use of the material and information contained on this website, and not to use itfor illicit or criminal activities, which violate the rights of third parties or violate the regulations on intellectual property, or any other applicable legal standards, being solely responsible to Moreholiday S.L. and to third parties for breach of the above conditions.
5. The user agrees not to transmit, introduce, disseminate or make available to third parties, any kind of material and information which is unlawful, immoral, contrary to public order and to the above conditions of use.
6. In all cases, the user should always provide true information which cannot lead to any confusion, as well as correct identifying data, and never impersonate third parties or do so on their behalf.
7. With regards to the breach of any irregularity, remember that the IP address of your computer is registered simply by accessing our website.
Protected areas of the website.
1. In general, to access the services of Moreholiday S.L., the user does not first have to subscribe or register.
2. The use of certain services may require the user to previously obtain a personal account by user registration. This registration should be done using the form specified on the website.
3. This site may contain restricted areas, protected by IDs and passwords or other security mechanisms. The usersshall not attempt to access these restricted areas if not duly authorised by Moreholiday S.L., and shall notattempt to evade or manipulate the protection mechanisms set up by the company.
4. Users who have been authorised by Moreholiday S.L. to access any of these protected areas shall be exclusively responsible for maintaining the strictest secrecy for the IDs, passwords and other security methods that Moreholiday S.L. makes available to them in order to access protected areas, and shall not disclose them to third parties. The User is therefore solely responsible for any damages arising from not keeping the aforementioned security mechanisms secret. Users are informed that any attempt to access protected areas of this website without authorisation may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
Intellectual and Industrial Property.
1. All site content, including, but not limited to, trademarks, logos, graphics, images, sound and video, software, program code, text, icons, and names that identify services (hereinafter “material”), are owned by Moreholiday S.L.and are protected by current legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights.
2. User access to this website does not imply any waiver, transmission, or total or partial transfer of the said property rights. Therefore, access to this content or these elements in no way gives the user the possibility to copy, sell, change, reproduce, publish, cede, transmit or create new products or services derived from the information and elements contained here.
3. As a result, the user of this website shall not, unless expressly authorised in writing by Moreholiday S.L., copy, distribute, download, modify, delete, erase, alter, publish, broadcast or otherwise exploit in any way the materials which it contains.
4. Users do not acquire rights or licence in relation to the service or the elements, except the limited right to use the service according to the applicable conditions. They can only use the content or elements to which they have access through the services of Moreholiday S.L. for their own personal use and needs, and it is strictly prohibited for them to commercialise, directly or indirectly, the services, material, elements or information obtained through the said services.